Alan Andolsen “Mentor of the Year” Award Guidelines
The Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM) established the Alan Andolsen “Mentor of the Year” Award at their Spring Board Meeting in April 2011. The award was created to recognize an individual who, in the opinion of the Awards Committee, has contributed significantly to the ICRM by mentoring activities.
Qualification for this award shall be as follows:
- A Certified Records Manager (CRM) in good standing who has contributed significantly to the ICRM and to certification by mentoring activities. These activities should be over a longer than one-year period and have impacted more than one individual. Mentoring activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Individual mentoring and coaching;
- Promoting the CRM designation;
- Teaching/presentation at CRM Prep seminars or other venues;
- Hosting or contributing to CRM study groups;
- The Committee may take other relevant information into account as well.
The award will be presented at the ICRM Annual Business Meeting to be held in conjunction with the ARMA International Annual Conference. Nominations are open to the ICRM membership as a whole, and selection will be made by the Awards & Nominations Committee Nominations can be made by a non-CRM (i.e. President of an ARMA Chapter); however, only CRMs are eligible for this award.
Please complete the nomination form and provide a professional photo of the nominee (300 dpi JPG). Testimonials may be included from those who have been mentored by the nominee, but are not required. Submissions must be completed by Friday, September 7, 2018 (close of business day EST) to the Chairman of the ICRM Board of Regents and Awards & Nominations Committee.
Wendy McLain, CRM
Chairman, ICRM Board of Regents
Click HERE for the full application