CRM - Federal Specialist
The CRM/Federal Specialist was developed for CRMs whose field of professional practice involves RIM programs of the U.S.Government, whether as a Federal government employee, uniformed military, vendor, consultant, or contractor. The Federal Specialist exam includes 100 questions over a variety of federal government related areas.
Federal Specialist Book of Knowledge
The 3 major outline sections to the BoK are:
- Management and Organizational Structure (30 questions)
- Policy, Standards, and Governance (30 questions)
- RIM Program Operations (40 questions)
Click on each link for the specific outline
- MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE (30 Questions)
- POLICY, STANDARDS, AND GOVERNANCE (30 Questions)
- RIM PROGRAM OPERATIONS (40 Questions)
The Federal Specialty Exam Development Committee has created a comprehensive bibliography which can be found here.
To learn more about applying for the Federal Specialist designation, click here.