Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM) Logo Use Guidelines
Logo Use Statement
The logo is the sole and exclusive property of the Institute of Certified Records Managers (“ICRM”). The current, trademarked version of the logo may be used only by ICRM members in good standing and according to the terms identified in these Guidelines. With consent of the ICRM President, non-members may be allowed to use the logo.
ICRM Logo – Black and White – right click on image to view full size
Right click this link and choose “save as…” to download a copy of the Black and White ICRM logo.
ICRM Logo – Color – right click on image to view full size
Right click this link and choose “save as…” to download a copy of the color ICRM logo.
Who Can Use the ICRM Logo
ICRM members in good standing and/or who are also members of affiliated associations that have a valid professional purpose may us the logo on all relevant printed materials, printed communications, electronic communications and websites.
In addition, the logo can be used by the following:
- ARMA International website or conference advertising, brochures, signs, and other standardized materials related to the ARMA Annual Conference and the CRM/CRA Examination Preparation Workshop presented by the ICRM;
- ARMA International Chapter programs, websites, newsletters, advertising, or other relevant and standardized materials;
- Other professional affiliated associations or organizations;
- ICRM members or ARMA members/presenters who want to add the ICRM logo to her/his Power Point presentation. These presentations must be educational in nature. The use of the ICRM logo does not imply endorsement of a product or service.
How the ICRM Logo Can Be Used
Authorized by these Guidelines to use the logo may do so for professional purposes including business cards, stationary, literature, advertisements or websites.
All written correspondence conducted by the ICRM Board of Regents or specified positions shall be on white stationary with the color, trademarked version of the logo (reduced to a smaller size) used at the top of the letterhead and left aligned.
The logo may not be used in any of the following ways:
- On any non-ICRM product;
- In a manner that, in the sole discretion of the ICRM Board of Regents, discredits or tarnishes the Institute’s reputation or goodwill;
- Is false or misleading;
- Violates the rights of others;
- Violates any law, regulation or other public policy;
- Mischaracterizes the relationship between the ICRM and the user;
- Is used in a way that falsely conveys an endorsement of the product or service.
Color Use and the Logo
The logo is protected and has been trademarked. Use of the color version shall be standard in all cases except for when the black and white graphics are required.
Rules for Using the Logo
- Observe all of the following rules when using the logo:
- Never re-typeset the logo and use only the approved digital artwork;
- Never outline the logo;
- Never distort the logo, always scale it proportionately and use a high-quality printer to reproduce the logo;
- Never place any graphic devices around the logo, e.g. a holding box, that may be interpreted as part of the logo;
- Never place the logo on a color background without sufficient contrast;
- Never place the positive version of the logo on a dark background (the preferred background color for the color logo is white);
- Never Place the logo on a cluttered background and make sure the background ensures good legibility.
Where to Get the Logo
Login as a member of the ICRM on the website and download the logo(s) or download the logo(s) from the links provided on Page 1 of this Guideline. It’s already above, so this doesn’t make sense to me.
The ICRM has established a formal publishing style to ensure consistency in branding. All correspondence and publications shall be recorded using Arial 12 for text. Headings and titles shall be the same font in a larger size.
Use of the ICRM logo shall create no rights for users in or to the logo and all rights arising from such use shall inure to the ICRM. The logo shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of the ICRM. Without further notice, the ICRM reserves the right to prohibit use of the logo if it determines that a users use of the logo, whether willful or negligent, is not in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Guidelines. ICRM also reserves the right to prohibit use of the logo if the use could discredit the ICRM, could tarnish the ICRM’s reputation and goodwill, or if the user is not an ICRM member in good standing or otherwise authorized by the Board of Regents to use the logo.
Contact for Questions
Any questions concerning the use of the ICRM logo or the terms and conditions of these guidelines may be directed to the ICRM President at email@example.com.